DPC Company Auditions
Danceology Performance Company
A competitive youth dance company combining artistry and technique while building team camaraderie. DPC dancers work with the nation’s most renowned teachers and choreographers and perform at numerous competitions and events throughout the season. Danceology Performance Company’s philosophy is to prepare each dancer for a successful path as an artist and as a young adult by instilling integrity, confidence, creativity, teamwork, work ethic and passion. A nurturing, balanced, family environment is fostered where education and entertainment co-exist to aid in inspiring students to create their own dream through the arts. As a member of the Company, dancers are encouraged to develop expertise in different genres and styles, cultivate lifelong friendships and fulfill the one of a kind experience of being a part of a national award winning team of performers.
Sunday, August 14th!
If you have interest in becoming a member of 2022-2023 Danceology’s Performance Company, please fill out this form to request a 2022-2023 DPC Packet of Commitments and Information which includes your audition information, policies and commitment contracts. A DPAC administrator will send you the packet via email to review.
There is no audition fee to participate in the audition, however, you must have all the requirements met under prerequisites as listed in the information packet prior to attending the audition. Please audition with your age group. Age must be as of Jan 1, 2023.
BALLET, TECHNIQUE, JAZZ, CONTEMPORARY, HIP HOP
• 8:15am-9:00am – 4-7yrs – Divas
• 9:00am-10:00am – 8-up – Beginner Level 1/2
• 9:30am-11:45am – 7-10yrs – Petites – Minis
• 11:00am-1:15pm – 11-14yrs – Juniors – Teens
• 12:30pm-2:30pm – 15-up – Teens – Seniors
• 8:15am-9:15am – 7-10yrs – Petites – Minis
• 9:15am-9:45am – 4-7yrs – Divas
• 9:45am-10:45am- 11-14yrs – Juniors – Teens
• 11:15am-12:15pm – 15-up – Teens – Seniors
• Execution of correct placement of all techniques.
• Performance, style, and your ability to adapt to the choreography given.
• Audition professionalism and etiquette.
Prior to August 14th Audition
DPC PETITES, MINIS, JUNIORS, TEEN & SENIORS
• Learn audition combinations posted on DPAC website for your age group and/or attend the audition prep classes
• Submit your DPC policy & routine commitment contracts
• Register & pay for mim intensive on DPAC website
• Submit your Danceology Performance Company deposit
• Attend technique classes regularly between July 11th-august 14thth
Prior to August 14th, please learn and review the audition videos posted on the DPC audition page on our website www.danceology.biz. You can access those videos starting August 1st. All videos will be labeled by genre and age (Jazz, Contemporary, Ballet, Technique, Tap & Hip Hop).
If you cannot make the Audition day, you must still complete all of the forms and requirements and schedule a private evaluation in place of the audition. To schedule a private evaluation, please email Alexa Huey at email@example.com. Ms. Alexa will coordinate an evaluation day and time. Cost is $100 for an hour evaluation.